ADA WCAG 2.0 Section 508
If you are interested to learn more about the types of moving boxes that exist, you have come to the right place. You might end up needing more than 5 types of boxes for relocation, but it is never a bad idea to learn something more about some of them. In any case, our team of experts has prepared the perfect guide for you. All you need to do is to follow it and you will have no troubles when your relocation starts. So, without any further ado, let us dive straight in, shall we?
What types of moving boxes will you need
Before we begin, you will need your moving boxes for everything during your relocation – from packing your pantry to packing your living room. Here are some of the best relocation boxes you can purchase:
- Cardboard moving boxes. Those are the most basic type of moving boxes you will need for your relocation. They are suitable for some smaller items or books, for example, but do not put items that can get damaged easily inside some. Another good thing is that you do not have to purchase them on Amazon – you probably have them laying around your house.
- Medium boxes for heavy items. Every box around 1.75 cubic feet is considered a medium-sized moving box. Moving companies and the best Manhattan movers use these type of boxes the most because they are the most practical. Of course, there are other types, but medium boxes are the most common.
- Wardrobe boxes. These boxes are simply underrated. They are huge and you can fit almost anything inside them – from clothing to some bigger items. Moving and storage companies NYC often use them and they achieve amazing results. Thus, we wholeheartedly recommend using them because they are simply amazing!
So, it does not matter if you are buying a second home and you need moving boxes for that, or if you simply want to “stock up” on moving equipment. What matters is that you need to learn something more about the remaining two types of moving boxes. Thus, you can also purchase:
- Extra large boxes for bulky items. Extra large boxes are usually around 5 cubic feet in volume and they are immense! Chances are that you will need another person to carry them with you. Moreover, you can fit most big items inside one.
- Essential boxes. Finally, the most important of them all, essential boxes will serve for your documents, credit cards, cash and all other items you cannot live without. They are the smallest, but the most valuable!
Types of moving boxes – conclusion
In the end, we sincerely hope that you will use some types of moving boxes we recommended for you. It does not matter what kind of move you wish to complete, the aforementioned moving boxes will help you out immensely. You can purchase them either via your moving company or you can find them online. No matter what you do, make sure that you get the best quality. Everything else can be settled. Good luck!