ADA WCAG 2.0 Section 508
Are you looking for an extensive packing supplies checklist? You’ve come just to the right place! Divine Moving and Storage NYC will help you prepare for your relocation and packing by providing an extensive packing checklist for you. Packing your items well is extremely important. It’s one of the processes that directly affect the outcome of the relocation. That’s why you want to approach the packing process as carefully as you can and get quality packing materials. Moreover, you want to take the least amount of time to pack your items as possible – so check out our packing supplies checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything!
Start packing preparations
- Declutter – You’ll have to get rid of some of the items that you don’t need or want anymore. This will significantly lessen the time you’ll spend packing. Moreover, you’ll need to buy fewer packing supplies and the movers won’t charge you for transferring unnecessary items.
- Contact some of the moving companies Long Island has. If you need advice, services, or materials, this is the first place to start looking.
- Get packing materials – After you decluttered, take your time to find high-quality packing materials.
- Clean out space in rooms where you’ll localize the mess while you’re packing.
Where to get the supplies
You don’t know where to buy moving boxes NYC? Simply get them in the DIY stores or rent the packing materials from moving companies. When you get the packing supplies from moving companies, you will have to return them at one point after the relocation. This will give you enough time to unpack, but it will also be the reason why you won’t be able to procrastinate the unpacking process!
Packing supplies checklist
When you’ve decided where and how you’re going to get your materials, let’s see how your packing supplies checklist should look like:
- Packing boxes – plastic and cardboard
- Packing paper
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Thin plastic foil wrap
- Small boxes for tiny items
- Plastic folders for documents
- Small plastic bags
- Corner protections
- Trash bags
- Big plastic sheets
- Specialty boxes
Those are materials that you’ll absolutely need, so make sure that you have all of them before you start your packing process. The trash bags and plastic sheets can both be useful if it rains on your moving day.
Get help with the packing process
Everyone needs help with packing now and then. You can go two routes:
- Get help from family and friends – Call your friends and family to help you with the packing process, but don’t call too many of them. There should be two or three people per room because anything above that will make the process inefficient. Space will feel overcrowded, and there might be too many conflicts to handle.
- Hire moving professionals to help you – Hiring moving professionals is the best way to ensure that no one gets hurt and that your relocation process is done on time. Your items will be packed properly, there won’t be any hurrying to get more packing supplies, no need to create packing supplies checklist or to take years to load the truck. You can easily have all the heavy lifting done for you – you’re just one phone call away!